- Pick a topic--how about "Black History"?
- Staple together a book of 26 blank pages, plus a cover with a nice picture.
- Think of something or someone that starts with the letter A, and put it on page 1. I know...Muhammed Ali! Write a few sentences about Mohammed Ali, and add a picture of him for good measure.
- Think of something or someone that starts with the letter B, and put it on page 2. I know...Brown v. Board of Education! Or maybe...the Black Panthers! Add a few sentences and paste in a picture.
- and on and on and on and on and on and on through the letter Z.
- Isn't this fun, kids? And CREATIVE too!
I think you'll find my version a little, shall we say, Orwellian?
Fun show, controversies galore, and just over 60 minutes. Give it a listen!