Pictured are a few of our Cinnamon Queen chicks, delivered to us two weeks ago via the US Postal Service, none the worse for wear.
In this show I talk about:
- What are the obvious--and not so obvious--benefits of having chickens?
- Selecting the right breed for you
- How many to get, and gender mix
- Where to get your baby chicks
- How to take care of baby chicks for the first few critical weeks
- What to look for in a coop or chicken tractor
P.S. Here is a picture of the coop/tractor, built by Penny Gonzales of Okie Critters:
- - - - - - - - -