Most of my podcasts of late have dealt with the "liberty" track of Shrugging Out.
This time I take a holiday break from the gathering gloom of today's news to visit the "self-reliance" track.
In this show I talk about the origins of the "Victory Garden" and discuss some basic questions:
- Did Victory Gardens really make a difference?
- What are the basic types of Victory Gardens, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- How do you start a Victory Garden? How do you "scale up"?
- What are the challenges of raising a Victory Garden?
- What makes having a Victory Garden today so important?