Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Episode 69, Acquiring a Shrug Out Property

In this show, I talk about a "Shrug Out Property" that my wife and I recently acquired.

By "Shrug Out" I mean a piece of land we can develop and live on which will be productive for us, allowing us to live comfortably without needing conventional jobs, paying income taxes, and helping to prop up the Dependency Culture that we shruggers despise.

In this show I describe what our objectives were, what priorities we had for the property, how we went about finding the best place for our needs and means, and how we plan to develop it into a productive homestead. Your mileage may vary, but in covering how we approached our decisions, I think this show will help you gain valuable insights in making similar decisions to fit your own needs.

Oh, and by the way, that silly old thing called the U.S. Economy? The clock is ticking my friends. Keep plugging away at your preparations.
------------

No comments:

Post a Comment