The clock is ticking down to next crash of the stock market, and the economy, and it could well be The Big Collapse we’ve been expecting. With so many of us living in suburbs, what should we be doing to prepare?
The 'Burbs might not be the best place to ride out the Collapse, but they're not the worst either. If you lack the resources needed to set up your own "bugout location" way out in the country, this show is for you.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The liabilities of the typical suburb in a survival situation
- The unexpected ASSETS present in most any suburb when the SHTF, and how to put them to good use
- What assumptions you are making when you decide to ride out the Collapse in your neighborhood
- How to do a SWOT analysis of your neighborhood--a balanced assessment of its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- What threat to a suburban neighborhood must you prepare to defend against?
- Should you keep your preparations secret from your neighbors, or should you talk to them about prepping?
These are tough but vital questions you have to answer for your own situation.
- - - - -
“Hold My Baby….” - This is making the rounds, and it’s too wonderful not to post. With the Blessed Mother, it isn’t, “Hold my beer…”, it’s, “Hold My Baby….” And then she ‘ra...
1 hour ago