Thursday, January 6, 2011

Episode 50. Health Care and the Government

With my brother still in the hospital recovering from a serious stroke, I decided to do a show about health care, centered around what the government should do, given its Constitutional mandate to protect our rights.

Covered in this episode:
- Health care in the U.S.--where are we, and how did we get here?
- Where is American health care heading?
- Why does the debate on health care boil down to emotion vs. logic?
- What should be government's role when it comes to health care?
- How should health care work in the United States?

Plenty to talk about on this subject.

Incidentally my brother is doing well. We expect to hear him speaking soon, and walking, and whatever shape his recovery takes, time will tell. Many thanks for your concerns and comments. Our prayers are being answered. He is coming back to us.

8 comments:

  1. I was searching some thing relevant to this, And i am feeling lucky, as its the perfect one for what i am looking for. I will share this.Black Belt Six Sigma Online Certification

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the useful information.I have been reading a lot of stuff about it.I loved to read this. keep it up web content Original, crisp copy that grabs attention and directs eyeballs to your website

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://shruggingout.blogspot.com/2011/01/episode-50-health-care-and-government.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welldone,I got useful information from your Blog.I will share this on facebook.Women Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am agree with your Blog.Thanks for the useful information.I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but the way in it is presented is nice.Video Production company Mumbai

      Delete
  5. Such a inspirable and good post.I got new knowledge able while reading this .Keep sharing this type of post.Here is the information about.Here is the information about Jewelry Stores who providing amazing collection of Jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a inspirable and good blog . I got new knowledge able while reading this . Keep sharing this type of blog.astrology

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true.Such a nice concept. Your information is true up to great most of the extent. Thanks for sharing.Thanks for the useful information.Such a inspirable and good post . I am able to get new knowledge while reading this . Keep sharing this type of informative posts.

    website agency

    ReplyDelete