With my brother still in the hospital recovering from a serious stroke, I decided to do a show about health care, centered around what the government should do, given its Constitutional mandate to protect our rights.
Covered in this episode:
- Health care in the U.S.--where are we, and how did we get here?
- Where is American health care heading?
- Why does the debate on health care boil down to emotion vs. logic?
- What should be government's role when it comes to health care?
- How should health care work in the United States?
Plenty to talk about on this subject.
Incidentally my brother is doing well. We expect to hear him speaking soon, and walking, and whatever shape his recovery takes, time will tell. Many thanks for your concerns and comments. Our prayers are being answered. He is coming back to us.
On St. Pat’s Day: Lessons from the rise of the Irish in America - In many ways they were more oppressed and miserable than the country’s slaves. They refused to stay down for long.
1 hour ago