Here are some of the questions I ask John in this episode:
- Is it possible to predict when the crash will happen?
- What is happening in Europe, from a Generational Dynamics perspective?
- Will there be hyperinflation in the US?
- Can there be a Crisis War without the use of nuclear weapons?
- What is The Singularity (when computers able to design and build themselves become smarter and more creative than humans?
This concludes a fascinating two hours with John Xenakis and Generational Dynamics. Check out all three parts elsewhere on this blog. And be sure to post your comments, or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. What do YOU think of Generational Dynamics?
Just click on the title of the episode to start your PC's default media player (Windows Media, for most people). Or right-click on the title and download the file to your PC, and use any MP3-compatible player you like.
You can also find The Shrugging Out Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher!
Get "The Shrugging Out Podcast" via iTunes!
Click hereto subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
Or copy this link into any feed reader you use: